Welcome to BRANDED! BRANDED (“BRANDED,” “us,” or “we”) is a brand creation and implementation agency. We invent and grow brands through bright ideas that are brilliantly executed. Our website (the “Website”) provides brands with an insight into our award-winning service offering, covering brand creation, implementation and management.
1. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data means any information about an individual user from which that person can be identified. We will only collect personal data about you with your consent. The only information collected by us is what has been provided by you, collected by us, or provided to us lawfully by third parties including social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Google. The personal data we collect falls into these categories:
Contact Information which includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number.
Profile Information which includes details such as your username, your business name, your social media handles, as well as any additional profile data which has been added by you or us.
Communications which includes any communications that you make with us (via email, phone or through the Website, or otherwise).
Technical Information which includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Services.
Usage Information which includes information about how you use the Services.
Tracking Information which includes information we or other parties collect about you from cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixels and other identifiers.
Aggregated Information e.g. statistical or demographic data. Aggregate Information may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
Marketing Information which includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
We don’t collect special categories of personal data about you (including details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic biometric data).
2. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
Below are the different methods we use to collect personal data.
Automated Technologies or Interactions. When you use the Services, we may automatically collect Technical Information, Communications, and your content, that may, in certain circumstances, constitute personal data. The ways in which we may collect this are as follows:
- Cookies and other technologies. We may place a “cookie” on the hard drive of the device that you use to access the Services. Cookies are text files that are saved on the hard drive of your device by means of your browser, enabling us to recognize your browser for purposes of automatically authenticating and logging you into the Services, saving your preferences and directing information to you.
- Web Beacon. Also sometimes called a “pixel tag” or “transparent GIF”, a web beacon is an object embedded in a web page. Usually invisible to website users, it allows website operators to check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email communication. We may place web beacons on our Website, and in the emails sent to you.
- Analytics Tools. Google Analytics collects and stores data such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the website, the Internet Protocol address, and the type of operating system used in the devices used access the Service. You can opt out of Google Analytics by using a browser plugin provided by Google (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/).
- Location Data. The Website, when enabled, will estimate the coordinates of your IP address. We use this information to help us improve the relevance of search results.
Third Parties or Publicly Available Sources. We may also receive personal data about you from certain third parties, including:
- Technical and/or Tracking Information from analytics providers, advertising networks and search information providers;
- Contact Information from data partners; and
- Data from third parties who are permitted by law or have your permission to share your personal data with us, such as via social media or review sites.
We will only use your personal data when permitted by law.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will never sell your personal data to third parties for their use or marketing purposes. BRANDED uses the personal data that we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our Services. To provide you with the Services, communicate with you about the Services, respond to inquiries and for customer service purposes.
- To personalize the Services. To provide you with personalized content, personalized help and instructions, and otherwise to personalize your experience of our Services.
- Marketing and Promotional Use. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to contact you about information we think may interest you.
- Analytics. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the Services, to evaluate and improve the Services, and to develop new product features.
- To Comply with Law. If required to do so by law, court order or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or, if we believe in good faith that disclosing this information is necessary or advisable, including, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of BRANDED, you, users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Service providers, e.g. Hubspot and LinkedIn;
- Subsidiaries and affiliates of BRANDED;
- Business Transfers (such as in the case of any merger, sale, and transfer of assets, acquisition or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy or similar events); and
- Public authorities, such as law enforcement, if we are legally required to do so, or if required in order to protect our rights or the rights of third parties.
We may also share data with third parties connected to advertising, retargeting and analytics, in accordance with our Cookies Policy (below). We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specific purposes in accordance with our instructions.
5. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies may be placed on your computer or device, which will allow us and other trusted partners to receive information stored in cookies when you visit the Website and use the Services. These include:
- Authentication. When signing into the Services, cookies help us recognize you.
- Research, Analytics and Fraud Prevention. Cookies may be used to understand how our users use the Services so we can improve them.
- Feature and Services. Cookies can be used to personalize the features on the Services based on your preference and history.
- Advertising. We may share Tracking Information about you with third parties, including (but not limited to) advertising and remarketing providers, or other brand partners, for purposes of personalizing or otherwise understanding how you engage with ads or other content.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of the cookies and partners we use:
Cookie name: _ga
Expiry period: 2 years
Purpose: Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.
Cookie name: _gat
Expiry period: 10 minutes
Purpose: Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.
Cookie name: _gid –
Expiry period: –
Purpose: Used by Google Analytics
Google Analytics Cookie Usage
You can remove or block certain cookies using the settings in your browser. If you choose to remove or block certain cookies, you may still use our Services however your access to some functionality and areas may be restricted or compromised.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
7. HOW WE STORE INFORMATION
The security of personal data is important to us. BRANDED will take reasonable steps to protect all personal data, and to keep the information we hold accurate and up to date.
If required by law, for example to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will delete user information by erasing it from our database.
Data transmission can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk. If you have any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. BRANDED expressly disclaims any liability that may arise should any other individuals obtain the information you submit.
8. YOUR CHOICES
You may check your information to verify, update or correct it, and to have any obsolete information removed. You can also review any of the information that we have retained, how we have used it, and to whom we have disclosed it at any time by contacting us as indicated above. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, and provided we can authenticate your identity, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. Please contact us if you wish to change your preferences regarding how we use or disclose your information, or if you do not wish to receive any further communication from us.
9. OUR POLICY ON CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
The collection of personal data is neither intended for, nor direct to, persons who are under the age of thirteen (13) years old. Personal data will not be collected by any person who is known by BRANDED to be under the age of thirteen (13) without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Persons under age thirteen (13) may only use the Services with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to third party sites or online services. BRANDED is not responsible for the content on such third party sites.
11. CALIFORNIAN RESIDENTS – YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California Law, residents of California can request in writing from a business:
- a list of categories of personally identifiable information, such as name, email address and mailing address and the type of service provided to the customer that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes; and
- the names and addresses of all such third parties.
Please contact us should you wish to request any of the above information or to opt out of the use of your personally identifiable information.
12. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
13. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Whether you live in or outside the United States, you may contact us at email@example.com
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the UK Data Protection Act 2018 (“UK DPA”), BRANDED will be the data controller of the information you submit to us.
Legal Bases of Processing: These are the lawful basis we rely on to process your personal data:
- Legitimate Interests. BRANDED processes personal data in order to conduct and manage our business and to enable us to provide to you the Services to the best of our ability.
- Legal Obligations. BRANDED may process your personal data to comply with legal or regulatory obligations that we are subject to.
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data: The recipients of the personal data are BRANDED, and the third parties set out in section 3.
Your rights under the GDPR: You have a number of rights under the GDPR. These include the right to:
- request access to your personal data from us;
- request that we correct or delete your personal data:
- withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data;
- object to the use of your personal data by us and request that we restrict our use of your personal information;
- receive a copy of your personal data held by us, in a commonly used electronic format, or to have us transfer such personal information to another service provider of your choosing;
- be informed about the collection and use of your personal information; and
- you may also have the right to make a complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
NOTICE TO ALL NON-US RESIDENTS
Our servers are located in the US. If you are located outside of the US, please be aware that any information provided to us, including personal information, will be transferred from your country of origin to the US. Except in the case of data transfers under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, your decision to provide such data to us, or allow us to collect such data through our Website, constitutes your consent to this data transfer.
E.U.-U.S. DATA TRANSFERS AND SWISS-U.S. PRIVACY SHIELD NOTICE
If your personal information is transferred from the EEA, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom to the US, then the rights, remedies and protections set forth in this section apply to you. Although these are due to be replaced by the new Trans-Atlantic Data Privacy Framework once approved, we comply with the model clauses regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data transferred from the European Union member countries (including Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway), Switzerland, and the United Kingdom, respectively, to the United States pursuant to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield.
We may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose personal data to other third parties when required to do so by government authorities or required by law or regulation including, but not limited to, in response to court orders and subpoenas.
We will not disclose your sensitive personal information to any third party without first obtaining your consent. You may provide your consent by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Privacy”. Please allow us a reasonable time to process your response.